Prof. Jocelyn BONJOUR
- Staff of about 150 people including approximately 60 permanent members and 40 PhD students
- Yearly budget of about 3,5 M Euros
- Scientific production of about 70 articles in peer-reviewed journals or conference proceedings per year
Research at CETHIL covers many fields in the area of thermal and energy sciences.
Its strength is to treat simultaneously a wide range of length and temperature scales:
from nanostructures to buildings, from ice slurry to combustion.
The Centre develops new cutting-edge scientific knowledge and technology from a balance between
- High level research in its field
- Training of young researchers
- Strong and structured partnership with industries
Understand heat exchange phenomena: convection, conduction, radiation and phase change in order to make characterisation, prediction, control.
Aeronautics, automotive, building, electronics, renewable energy, nuclear and space technologies…